I hope I haven't repeated a thread but I DID look for one similar.

I was trying to upgrade my OS from .52 (?) to .69 and I think something happened. Now my Curve has a blank lit screen with a small app looking folder in the middle with a circle with a line through it and a number below that says 561. Is this an error code?

I've tried to reconnect with the desktop manager and it won't detect the PIN.
    I've got new versions of OS ready to go on my PC and have upgraded the manager and done numerous battery pulls to no avail.

I'm stuck now, don't know what to do and need help!
    09-18-08 04:50 PM
    u nuked ur berry. Go to newbies and blackberrys 101 its a post in there to restore a dead blackberry or restore a nuked berry.. im at work and cant pull to many diff screens up right now to find it
    09-18-08 04:57 PM
    09-18-08 05:02 PM
    Mmmm. That seemed to help, because I got a different response from my phone. I still can't seem to get this thing going.
    I'm going to try it one more time and see if maybe I did something wrong but I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks again!
    09-19-08 01:15 PM
    BlackBerry support has published a paper addressing USB issues. This may help.

Troubleshoot USB Connections
    09-19-08 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD