So I have been using the destop manager that came with my pearl, 4.3 I believe and adding music through roxio. I have had no problems using it. So I updated the DM to 4.6 and now the only thing I am able to do is sync it to my itunes library. When i open up the media manager the only button I can open is the one on the right. The left button is grayed out. Any clue what the problem could be? Its driving me crazy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 04:32 PM
    Only thing I can think of is that you downloaded the 4.6 without the Roxio. There are 2 versions on the site. One with, one without Roxio
    10-14-08 04:50 PM
    In my opinion you are better off without Roxio. Moving files from your pc to BB is quite easy without it.

First go to Options>Media Card. Make sure media card support and mass storage support is set to ON. Hook your BB up to your pc. Your BB should show as a removable storage device under "my computer" on the pc. You can now drag and drop files into the removable storage device.

If you can't live without Roxio then it may be worth uninstalling and downloading again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 04:58 PM
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...BDK2tMcB0z-A**

The 4th item it DM 4.6 WITH Media Manager (English ONLY 198+mb). If you need multi language then use the 2nd choice (290+mb).
    10-14-08 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD