I have an 8310 using OS 4.2.2.170 and I use Desktop Manager 4.3.0.17 to synch my BB with my Outlook calendar, contact, and tasks. About every 10 days when using Desktop Manager to synch my BB with Outlook, the software will begin to synch and then I will get a message stating that Desktop Manager has encountered and error and must close. This same message will occur with each new start up of the software and in order to correct the problem I must un-install the software and then re-install. The same thing occurs with older version of Desktop Manager. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.
    08-08-08 07:59 AM
    It sounds like the original exe.file may have had some issues. Try upgrading to the latest version of Desktop Manager v4.6. Here is a link from Vodafone for the download.

Hilfe & Support / BlackBerry / BlackBerry-Handhelds / BlackBerry Desktop Manager vodafone.de

The site is not in English, but you will be able to choose your language during the install. Make sure you completely uninstall the current version of DM you have on your desktop before loading v4.6. Hope this helps!
    08-08-08 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD