I've been having problems with the synch process crashing. It seems that synching my tasks, memos, and address book works fine...just having problems with the calendar.

I've tried clearing the calendar database and then re-synching but Desktop Manager just crashes right away. I'm using Outlook 2003 and running XP Pro.

This has been a recurring problem...it seems if I uninstall and reinstall Desktop Manager that the problem will go away for a few days but eventually it returns.

Today is the first time that I've tried to narrow down which synch is causing the problem.

I'm running v4.2.2.166 (Platform 2.4.0.73) - but again this has been a problem with an earlier OS versions.

I'm running 4.3.0.15 for the Desktop Manager...and like the earlier OS versions the crash has occurred with previous Desktop Manager installations.

I'm running Plaxo on my Outlook. Would this have anything to do with it?

I assume that somehow my computer is eventually corrupting the calendar files and that it hampering the synch process.

Does anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks!
    12-05-07 10:38 AM
    I'm having the same issue. Does anyone know a solution?
    05-23-08 09:34 AM
    Me too! Mine locks up everytime right at 50% (26/52 synced)
    05-23-08 10:41 AM
    I had that issue when I installed DM 4.3. I downgraded to DM4.2 and the issue went away. One thing you may want to try is, during the uninstall, check the box to delete blackberry user info on this computer. After I checked that box and re-installed DM 4.2 everything worked fine.
    05-23-08 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD