is there a quick and easy way to deleted old and/or all SMS Text Messages off my 8320?

Thanks everyone....
    05-19-09 03:52 PM
    In a message folder press menu and select View Folder and select the desired folder and delete the messages in the selected folder.

In a message folder you can press and hold the shift button and scroll through your messages and delete only the ones you highlighted.

In a message folder press menu and select Search and type the name of sender/press menu and select Search and all messages from that sender will show and you can delete them.

In a message folder highlight a message and press menu and select Search Sender and all messages from that sender will show and you can delete them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 04:06 PM
    press space a few times till you are a few says back, then click menu>delete prior
    05-19-09 04:08 PM
    You can always click on the date, then menu, delete prior, it will delete all the messages from that date & before. That's usually what I do when I'm "mass deleting" emails & SMS/MMS, it's quick & easy I usually only keep about 15 days worth of emails & other messages unless they're really important.
    05-19-09 07:41 PM
    Oops, I forgot to add that one thanks FL_Patriot_Fan

05-19-09 07:49 PM
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS THREAD!!! I had almost 18000 sms messages on my phone I didn't know how to delete. All the way from january 01! And my memory was down to like 12 lol now its up to 20 after deletin about 3000 msgs as well as all my MMS msgs. I'm glad I read this thread. I had no idea how to do that. I wish the curve would only keep messages for 3 months like I have the settings for it.

05-19-09 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD