Lets say i have an extremely nosy boss... and he looks in my blackberry. I want to be able to delete ALL my SMS messages without doing it one by one.

can i do that?
    09-05-08 06:53 PM
    Go to the top of your SMS folder an hit the menu key, and then select "Delete Prior".
    09-05-08 06:55 PM
    Yes you can! While in your looking at your sms box, hold down the shift key and scroll down with the tracking ball. This will highlight the messages you want deleted. Hit the menu button and you will see the option to delete the messages. Good Luck
    09-05-08 06:56 PM
    If my Boss was going thru my Berry, there would be issues, straight up...
    09-05-08 07:00 PM
    As others stated... select and date bar... then Menu > Delete Prior

Or Shift+Scroll to select then Del to delete selected messages

(Or lock your Berry so he cannot look?? )
    09-05-08 07:00 PM
    My question is: why would your boss be going through your BB?
    09-05-08 07:07 PM
    Wow. Yea you should lock it or don't leave it around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 07:08 PM
    Shift & scroll down selecting all...then hit the delete key. Also while in SMS inbox you can hit menu and go to view folder and select the outbox among other folders to delete. I do this about every few days to keep from having a million texts in my inbox and outbox to keep my BB running smooth.
    09-05-08 07:12 PM
    Make and hide a folder to stash the ones you want to keep, . I couldn't imagine looking through my people's stuff like that. What kind of place do you work at, and is the job so good you'll put up with this kind of treatment? Does his boss know he's a snoop?

I think I'd look around for a better job, then tell HR why you're leaving -- if it's big enough for an HR dept.

09-05-08 08:05 PM
    Yes you can! While in your looking at your sms box, hold down the shift key and scroll down with the tracking ball. This will highlight the messages you want deleted. Hit the menu button and you will see the option to delete the messages. Good Luck
    I didn't know that you could do that! Thanks for the tip- I just learned something new today.
    09-05-08 08:53 PM
    Wow thanks for all the help everyone! I guess I need to think of the bb as more of a computer and less like a phone!!

Yeah my boss is a little weird but its a family owned buisness and so yeahhh idk lol anyways thabks yall ur the best

09-05-08 09:25 PM

Thank you so much, I was wondering the same thing.
    09-05-08 09:37 PM
    If it's my BB, then my boss has no business looking in it. If it's the company's BB, then all bets are off. A privacy screen protector might also do some good in keeping nosy people out of your business.
    09-09-08 11:48 PM
    If it is a company BB I would politely give it back to him and buy my own. If it is you BB I would to find a new employee (after you find a new job of course)

09-10-08 12:01 AM
    Yeah I'm curious now. Why would you allow your boss to look through your bb? Is it at least company issued?

09-10-08 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD