First Question.......
    Is there a way to do a Delete All text/emails?
    I find that I have to go in each one and erase them individually.

Second.........
    I have 3 lines on a Family Share plan and thought I was added the $29.99 Unlimited BB Plan. Coming to find out on my online account, I am on the $45 Unlimited plan. I very carefully repeated my features and added options to the rep over the phone to validate everything that I have added to my account is accurate and rep stated "Yes, you am on the $29 unlimited BB Plan".
    Called today to find out there is no such thing as a $29 Unlimited BB to add. Only a $24.99 for 10MB and $45 for Unlimited.

Now I don't know if I should go to the 10MB plan or stay on the $45 Unlimited, I am about to add my work email which I get about 4-10 emails a day on and I am use the browser of like weather check, myspace and gmail.

Any suggestions?

Sorry for the long message
    08-04-08 12:03 PM
    Yes. Highlight the date in your inbox, press menu, and select "Delete Prior."

Verizon apparently just introduced the $29.99 unlimited plan recently, although I personally would dispute this. At any rate, you actually need to phone in and speak to a rep to request this. I would not recommend the 10MB plan by any means, as for an extra $5/month, you can forget about worrying about going over on your data useage.
    08-04-08 12:07 PM
    For deleting multiple messages you can hold shift and select the messages that way or you can use the delete prior from the menu when in the inbox.

I have the $29.99 verizon plan - it's called e-mail and web for blackberry. This should work for you unless you need BES.

Hope that helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-08 12:08 PM
    I think you can use up 10 mb pretty fast, then you'll have to pay as you go, could get pricey. Someone here once did a total mb after doing several tasks and it added up very fast. I'd go with the $15 more for the peace of mind. I mean one or two visits to youtube and you're there

08-04-08 12:10 PM
    Yes. Highlight the date in your inbox, press menu, and select "Delete Prior."

Verizon apparently just introduced the $29.99 unlimited plan recently, although I personally would dispute this. At any rate, you actually need to phone in and speak to a rep to request this. I would not recommend the 10MB plan by any means, as for an extra $5/month, you can forget about worrying about going over on your data useage.
    Thanks for your feedback...just got off the phone with VZW and I am now on the $29.99 Unlimited BB.

I love this forum!
    08-04-08 12:19 PM
    No problem.
    Welcome to CB!
    08-04-08 12:36 PM
    Verizon definetaly does have a 29.99 data plan that is unlimited, I'm on it, let me go into my verizon account and get you the name.
    08-04-08 01:15 PM
    wow, I guess I was late on this, the anwser was right above me.
    08-04-08 01:22 PM
    Go Unlimited. I just got my phone on July 24th. My billing cyle
    starts on the 7th, but really, I just activated my phone on the 24th.
    I am amazed at the usage for 10 days.

Here's my usage though 8/2.

Data Usage
    ( 07/07 - 08/04 )
    For your reference, your data usage is also shown in
    Megabytes.
    In Kilobytes 16,804 KB
    In Megabytes* 17 MB
    08-04-08 02:57 PM
    My usage last month was right at 51 mb,

08-04-08 03:16 PM
    I've got another 20 days left on my cycle, and I've only used 33MB.

08-04-08 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD