Hi! I am finally comfortable with my BB and what it can do... and I love it, obviously. I used to have only Windows Mobile phones, which I loved at the time... until I saw the Curve, and the affair began. Anyway, coming from WinMo, I feel very limited in regards to OS changes. For example, with a WinMo phone, every 15 minutes, somebody would come out with a custom rom or OS tweak. Albeit, this is because WinMo has more bugs than an ant farm. My question is this:
    Is there anyway to modify the OS other than the basic theme changes or 3rd party apps?

Also, I am a SERO user and I do not have a BB plan (BIS or BES) so I had to do the workaround to get my internet to work using JavaLoader. One of the steps was to delete the browser module and then reload it. That brings me to my next question...
    What other modules can I delete using JavaLoader to help free up memory?

thanks in advance
    12-18-08 02:02 PM
    really? nobody knows anything about this topic? that is surprising. now i'm sad.
    12-22-08 12:00 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

And as far as tweaking the os removing cod files is about as advanced as you can get. Follow this guide it will help a lot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 12:47 AM
    thanks a lot blueberry for the response, i'll check that link out tonight
    12-22-08 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD