Hey All,
    I have a new 8330 from sprint and I know you can "hide" certain icons, but can you delete them all together. I think I could do this easily with my 8350i but I cannot recall. Thanks in advance for the help
    06-14-09 10:43 PM
    If you delete an application it will delete the icon...
    06-14-09 10:45 PM
    thanks for the quick response. IE the icon is an email icon. It is an old one that I don't use. Also an old yahoo messenger. Any idea's how to rid my bb of these?
    06-14-09 10:48 PM
    For email icons, you can either delete the email from your BIS account or go and delete anything that has to do with it in Options > Advanced Options > Service Books. Yahoo Messenger should be in Options > Advanced Options > Applications. From there, select it, press the BB/menu button, select Delete and let the BB reset.
    06-14-09 11:01 PM
    Your service books will be resent, so it's pretty much pointless to try to clear those out. Just create a new folder, move all the useless icons to that folder, then hide the folder.
    06-15-09 12:49 AM
    Your service books will be resent, so it's pretty much pointless to try to clear those out. Just create a new folder, move all the useless icons to that folder, then hide the folder.
    What is the advantage of doing this over just hiding them individually?
    Last edited by Jim W; 06-15-09 at 02:15 AM.
    06-15-09 02:10 AM
    What is the advantage of doing this over just hiding them individually?
    If I'm not mistaken, there's no difference, except when you do the Show All thing for whatever reason, it'll be less cluttered.
    06-15-09 02:38 AM
    Exactly, I just like it because its a bit more organized, that's all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 02:48 AM
    If I'm not mistaken, there's no difference, except when you do the Show All thing for whatever reason, it'll be less cluttered.
    Ah, I thought maybe it had something to do with themes but I tested that theory and it didn't help. Everything I put in that folder was back out when I changed.
    06-15-09 03:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD