I am a new BB user and I have 3 email accounts connected. Is there a way that when I delete my email from my Outlook inbox, that it will also delete the email on my BB.

I love having my email at all times, but hate to have to double check it. Am I missing a setting?
    09-13-07 03:41 PM
    There is option that you can delete mail from your BB and it will be deleten in your inbox...

For that go to: Messages -- Option -- Email Reconciliation -- Delete on -- Mailbox & Handheld
    09-13-07 04:25 PM
    So if my 'Keep Messages' setting is set to '6 months', my 'Delete On' setting is set to 'Mailbox & handheld', will messages that are deleted from my BB after 6 months also be deleted from the mailbox? ...yes?
    09-13-07 04:59 PM
    So if my 'Keep Messages' setting is set to '6 months', my 'Delete On' setting is set to 'Mailbox & handheld', will messages that are deleted from my BB after 6 months also be deleted from the mailbox?
    I'd like to know that as well. I have gmail and would rather keep a copy of saved messages on the server but delete them off my blackberry after a period of 2 or 3 months. On the other hand, I like the ability to delete certain messages when they arrive (junk mail) and have them erased on the server as well.
    09-13-07 08:10 PM
    I do not know which setting takes priority.

I do have my settings to where I can delete emails in both locations if I am deleting them from my BB. I want to be able to delete them from my PC and it updates it on my BB. I am in the office 2-3 days a week and check my email through my PC. So it would be nice if my BB would update as I delete them.
    09-14-07 02:42 PM
    I did some research on the BB support website. It seems that the only solution is to delete the email from the emial and then I have to also delete from the BB. If any body knows a work around for this please.............please.....PLEASE let me know.
    09-17-07 03:39 PM
    I did some research on the BB support website. It seems that the only solution is to delete the email from the emial and then I have to also delete from the BB. If any body knows a work around for this please.............please.....PLEASE let me know.
    Bump. I would like to know the answer to this too!!
    10-16-07 07:28 PM
    If you can't find the work around can someone create a work around?
    10-16-07 07:55 PM
    go into options in messages and make sure set to prompt on delete and will get option to delete on handheld or handheld and mailbox. also try reconcile now under menu
    10-16-07 09:36 PM
    If you are asking if you delete mail in Outlook it will also delete on your BB I don't think its possible. You can delete items on your BB and they will be deleted from Outlook but not vice versa.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-07 09:41 PM
    Just to confirm - If you have an Outlook mailbox connecting to an Exchange server, and your Blackberry is connected to a BES server, if you delete a mail from your Inbox, a few minutes later it will also be deleted from Blackberry.
    10-17-07 07:10 AM
    Hey I had that problem, i also have three other pop3 e-mails. My problem was i was missing my exchange E-mail (desktop) in the list and i only have my other three pop3 e-mail so i wipe out my device then restore and it worked. Make sure on your BES the wireless Message reconciliation is Enble on your Profile.
    10-18-07 07:33 PM
    When I receive an email and try to delete it I receive a prompt asking me if I would like to delete the message from both my inbox and my handheld (which is fine). When I select this option and I sign in to my email account from my computer the emails that I thought were deleted are still there. Is there something I am doing wrong and how can I fix this
    03-12-08 12:12 AM
    Im afraid we're a bit stuck until gmail provides better IMAP support for bb's. I like using the pop because its faster than using the gmail app, but i have to go back into my gmail at a later time and mark all the mail that i have alredy read as read. If you want to be able to read the mail on your bb and have it show up as read on the server i find it best just to use the gmail application.
    03-12-08 09:27 AM
    There is option that you can delete mail from your BB and it will be deleten in your inbox...

For that go to: Messages -- Option -- Email Reconciliation -- Delete on -- Mailbox & Handheld
    i have done all these steps but whne i log into my email online the email that i have delted are still there, am i missing a set
    12-01-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD