hello,

i just got the curve today and when playing around with it i deleted the phone profiles folder and now do not know how to restore it back. can someone please help?

thank you
    10-14-08 02:42 AM
    You didn't delete it, you probably hid it. Hit Menu>Show All or Unhide.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 02:57 AM
    Also, try looking in a folder you may have. Sometimes when moving icons they accidentally get placed in a folder.

10-14-08 02:59 AM
    no i deleted it i tried show all and its not there.
    10-14-08 02:59 AM
    Sorry, but that is impossible. You may want to check a folder.

10-14-08 03:13 AM
    where are these folders to look in i lost my alarm clock icon as i was moving icons around to the top five?
    10-20-08 06:55 PM
    I had a similar problem earlier today; my Address book icon mysteriously disappeared. Just go to your options, and click "themes". Then hit "restore theme defaults" and the icons should reappear. Hope this helps.
    deepak5268 likes this.
    10-20-08 11:57 PM
    I had a similar problem earlier today; my Address book icon mysteriously disappeared. Just go to your options, and click "themes". Then hit "restore theme defaults" and the icons should reappear. Hope this helps.
    Dude, you just saved me several hours of grief. I did the same and thought I was going to have to do a complete reload of the OS, and re-enter all my activation codes and such.
    I owe you one. Thanks.
    11-29-08 11:47 PM
    Hello,

I'm new to BB and went right to the Storm - at first I was really happy about it, but after 4 hours setting it up yesterday and finally unsuccessfully pairing my Jawbone, I went to bed. When I got up this morning to go to back to work on the Jawbone, I noticed that the Options icon disappeared. I called Verizon, but my handheld landline phone battery died after close to 2 hours on and off hold.

Little help please!

Thanks,
    Skot
    12-19-08 02:25 PM
    i tried that i still cant find my sms/mms icon it just goes to my messages icon which i hate
    12-11-09 01:22 PM
    i tried that i still cant find my sms/mms icon it just goes to my messages icon which driving me crazy
    12-11-09 01:23 PM
    i tried that i still cant find my sms/mms icon it just goes to my messages icon which driving me crazy
    while in your messages, click the menu button and go to options.
    "SMS and Email Inboxes" change to 'Seperte'
    12-11-09 01:49 PM
    Thank you much. It worked. I hope I can help someone in this forum someday like I've been helped so many of the discussions here. Mighty grateful.
    12-28-09 01:22 PM
    I just got my phone yesterday and guess I am really stupid, but how do you get to menu? I have tried every suggestion on here to get my icon back and none of them work. Any help would be appreciated. This phone is taking all of my time!!! LOL
    01-21-10 01:26 PM
    The button to the left of the trackball will pull up the apps menu or pull down menus...On the forum towards the top blackberry help, bb 101's is a good place to start learning.
    01-21-10 02:11 PM
    thank you for the tip it worked just fine.
    03-11-10 08:28 PM
    Ditto on the kudos for great advice that solves the problem. Apparently icons are easy to lose. After many failed attempts w/ poor advice over several days, this solutuon worked and I was able to restore my lost profile icon in seconds.
    Thanks & Cheers to you,
    T

03-30-10 02:34 PM
    OK if you insist that it has been deleted then only one working solution and that is to reload os and all will be good.
    07-06-10 08:17 AM
    Restore factory settings for icons helped...thank you
    08-19-11 08:30 AM
    another big thank you here, my contact icon has gone, and this get it back.
    10-16-11 08:44 PM
    how do I recover my sms icon, as out of no where it just went missing and now i can't receive messages that are sent to me.
    06-13-12 06:30 PM
    hi im richie yasa�a of phillipines my problem is i delete the application of my bb 8310 curve somebody help me
    03-26-13 03:01 AM
    I have a similar prob, I accidentally deleted my music folder which shows playlists artists etc etc, I have tried the show icons, factory reset, theme icon reset but nothing seems to be getting it back, any ideas??
    08-10-13 07:08 AM
    thanks it worked omg thank u so much awesome dude awesome!!
    09-29-13 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD