OT, but they were refering to posting in a public forum that you are "so mad you want to blow something up". lol.

Ok, that's been taken care of by a mod. The thread title's been changed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LMBO! OH OK
    06-20-09 11:06 PM
    Well keep me updated, my pin is 207959bd. Add me if you'd like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 11:11 PM
    MaxMem is handy, but it can go way to far if you allow it to delete themes. I do recommend it for memory management when no PC computer is available, but I do warn about the potential impact on third party themes.

For clarity, you will need to download and install two separate BlackBerry software packages. The first is BlackBerry Desktop Manager, many recommend the v4.6 without Media Manager.

The second is your device OS software. That can be either the version currently supported by your carrier, or a later version that has earned carrier support.

Once you have them installed, double check your work by opening Windows Control Panel / Programs. Verify both software packages are installed correctly in the list.

When you are satisfied all is well, connect your BlackBerry and start BlackBerry Desktop Manager. I suggest using Backup to verify all the connections are working correctly, and to be sure your data is safely saved.

Finally, launch Applications Loader. That should scan both your BlackBerry and your Computer for the software. If all is well, you will be prompted to continue, replacing all the missing files.

In future, you will use the more BlackBerry Desktop Manager to customize your Curve.

Good luck, it is a challenge getting it configured.
    06-21-09 09:46 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD