okay so i am a big ol dork when it comes to ANYTHING technical or computer soooo heres the thing

i changed my gmail password, so it stopped sending the emails to my blackberry, i got an email telling me i needed to update it on my phone but i have no clue what it is saying!!! i've tried googling it to figure it out going to verizon's site to to it on my account, doing the help thing on the phone allof that....but NOTHING, i'm getting rather frustrated now

is there anyone that can give me a step by step instructions and DUMB them WAY WAY WAY down for me?
    08-18-09 01:49 PM
    Go to your email settings icon, log in if you setup an acct, or create an acct, then edit your email acct and change the password setting. Save.

Or do it from the internet BIS site:

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    08-18-09 01:58 PM
    Are you trying to change the password on your email account or delete your email account (your thread title)?

Either way, you can do it from the two methods I gave you above.
    08-18-09 02:04 PM
    well i wanted to delete it to add it again since i couldn't figure out how to change the password....now that i deleted the email

how do i re-add it?
    08-18-09 02:13 PM
    Use either of the two methods above and click on Add email account. Enter the email acct info, then save.
    08-18-09 02:15 PM
    is that the set-up wizard?
    08-18-09 02:19 PM
    No, the email settings icon, or the BIS site on the internet.
    08-18-09 02:21 PM
    thanks, none of it this is helping

like i said way dumb when it comes to this
    08-18-09 02:30 PM
    thanks, none of it this is helping

like i said way dumb when it comes to this
    How did you delete the email account? Whatever method you used, do it again, except select Add email account.

If you only had that one email account (and now you have none), you can go to the set-up wizard.
    08-18-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD