So I notice that everytime I text a particular friend of mine, it takes forever to send and go back to my messages. It lingers on the reply and then lingers for a while longer with the clock symbol next to it. It also takes a long time to open the message. and its only does this for this one person.
    Any help? why is it doing this?!!
    09-25-08 03:53 PM
    Maybe the other person's carrier does something to the txt before releasing it?
    09-25-08 03:56 PM
    yea but most of the time it delays and other times it works fine.
    and i know other people with the same service and the texts are sent very quick.
    plus the person gets the text and even replies back but it just takes a long time for my phone to load back up.
    09-25-08 04:03 PM
    I have the BlackBerry Curve 8300, and I also sometimes get that same problem.
    I found that if you open your friend's last sent message to you, press the blackberry button, and go to 'Remove History' it pretty much fixes it. I think it just has to do with all the previous messages being loaded and whatnot everytime you txt that person.
    11-20-08 07:57 PM
    Darn, Agiel beat me to it! This happened to me as well... I text a few of my buddies quite frequently... A quick remove history should take care of that problem!

call me stupid, but how do i perform a "quick remove history"?

i've tried from the options & in the new message screen...
    11-21-08 01:20 AM

call me stupid, but how do i perform a "quick remove history"?

i've tried from the options & in the new message screen...
    duh, i missed the "use with when replying to previous message" instruction hehe
    11-21-08 01:30 AM
    question: will that remove the entire history of your messages with that person? or only the most recent?
    08-19-10 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD