How do I set up an e-mail account to use as the default? I'm asking because each time I send an e-mail from my BlackBerry, it sends from a different account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-08 04:00 PM
    Go to Options>Advanced>Default Services, then scroll down to messaging (it'll highlight your email address. Click it and you'll see a list of available messages. Select your new default email address. be sure to "save" the changes.
    08-04-08 04:04 PM
    It sends from whatever account you have selected in the drop down menu in the compose window. Or you can set a specific one in the menu.
    08-04-08 04:04 PM
    The BlackBerry will also only reply using the email address you received on, and will default to using the last used email address when talking to that contact. ie, if you emailed from [email protected] the last time, it will default to [email protected] this time when you compose that that specific contact.
    08-04-08 04:05 PM
    The BlackBerry will also only reply using the email address you received on, and will default to using the last used email address when talking to that contact. ie, if you emailed from [email protected] the last time, it will default to [email protected] this time when you compose that that specific contact.
    That explains it! Thanks all.
    08-04-08 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD