My phone was on and more or less fully charged (approx 80%+) and on my way to work, with the phone just sitting in the cup holder in standby it shuts off. I didnt touch the phone on my way to work, nor did I get any messages or anything like that.

The same thing happened to me last week and after hours of charging the phone with a wall charger, plugging it into the computer, battery pulls nothing made the phone turn on. After hours of frustration at work I went to the local rogers store and got a brand new battery that was charged and it didnt help. I took the phone to Future Gadgets(local repair shop) and asked them to take a look or replace it or w/e and they just pushed the power button and it worked.

The phone is just black, no red light, no beeps nothing. Is there anything I can do to make it work again? I cant even connect to the desktop manager so I dont think I could reload the OS or anything.
    11-02-09 07:58 AM
    Did it get wet?
    11-02-09 09:18 AM
    its been wet before, but this was months ago. It did not get wet today before it shut off, it was just sitting in my cup holder in my truck which was clean and dry.

And when I say it was wet before, I dont mean dropped in a puddle or anything, just like very minor rain contact.
    11-02-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD