I'm getting my 8310 tomorrow and I need help with some specifics:

I currently use a Toshiba 2032 Pocket PC to hold all of my contacts, appointments, etc., I have a pocket version of Microsoft Money on it, too, though I've read on the boards that Wisespent is compatible with the BBs so it seems I'll have to switch over to that.

The question(s) surround data transfer. How do I specifically (step-by-step cause I'm slow ) get my contacts, appointments, etc which are in Microsoft Outlook on the pocket pc (and synched on the desktop) over into the BB without manually entering them? Is it a copy/paste deal?...that would be real time consuming with the 600 contacts and thousands of appointments that I have, but it obviously would be less cumbersome than entering everything manually. Is there any way to synch the desktop version of the info with the BB? Same with the MMoney to Wisespent. How do I do that without entering all of my financial info again?

Pleeasse help!
    10-18-07 06:47 PM
    Still need help on importing from Microsoft Money to Wisespent if anyone has any input. I figured out the other stuff.

Thanks!
    Last edited by cracksyd; 10-25-07 at 06:55 PM.
    10-25-07 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD