I am trying to help a friend set up her new Curve. She has realized very quickly, as did I, that the included user manual is not very helpful.

Right now, she just wants to customize her profile settings. She says that she only has the Vibrate, Quiet, Normal choices. I have a Custom choice. I don't know if I always had the Custom option or if I did something to create it. (Obviously I'm new at this as well.)

Can someone please tell me how she can customize which tones apply for specific actions?

Thank you in advance.
    07-28-07 09:32 PM
    Go to profiles > advanced > hit the options button (next to the talk button) and go from there.
    07-29-07 03:22 AM
    I'm the friend that Lovelss was talking about.
    Thanks for your response but I still don't see what you are talking about
    I'll keep searching!!
    07-29-07 09:32 AM
    If you go to the profiles and scroll down to advanced and hit that and then the option button next to the green button it should show up to creat a custom profile and then you can edit it on how you want it. Hope that helps some more.
    07-29-07 04:44 PM
    Searching helps! Check here, it even has screenshots...
    07-29-07 07:54 PM
    Wow I didn't know you could edit those individually. Thanks for posting that link. My husband is ready to kill me every time he hears that "chi gong" when an email arrives. He's a **** anyway , just jealous he doesn't have a Blackberry!
    I appreciate the info
    10-13-09 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD