Can i upload vid to youtube from my 8330???
    if so... HOW?!?!
    thanks!!!
    04-30-09 11:18 AM
    anybody??????
    04-30-09 05:09 PM
    Step one, shoot some video worth uploading.

Step two, connect your BlackBerry to a computer.

Step three, YouTube upload using your Browser.

You should also be able to do it from your BlackBerry.

m.youtube.com, scroll to the bottom and click on the Upload link. Mine gives me a connection time out.
    04-30-09 06:19 PM
    Either that, or you can use Qik, connect your Qik account to your YouTube account and when you shoot Qik movies, once they're finished recording, they go up onto your YouTube account.
    04-30-09 07:31 PM
    Or just upload them to youtube mobile, go to on your CPU youtube.com and look under acct at mobile, it will give you a number you can send your video too, and it will be posted to your youtube acct. you will have to put your phone and information on youtube first.
    04-30-09 08:45 PM
    Hey does anybody knows how I can watch Youtube videos on my BB 8310?!I heard that BB does not support video flash media is that true?Do I have to install an application in order for me to view videos online if that so where can I get it? I'm jus got one n I wna master the power of ma BB => great site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 08:47 PM
    Funk, why would you hijack this thread with your own question. Google it. Search for it. Sorry for being rude but people some times amaze me how little research they will do.

You need to have os 4.5+ and you need to be going to m.youtube.com not www.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 09:10 PM
    thanks jorb, i have 4.5, and i use almost all mobile sites if they are available. so i'll test it out, and thanks everyone else for your input. its much appreciated.
    04-30-09 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD