Well often i run out of space being limited to 160 characters..
    i switched from the motoq 9c which automatically made two, three or however many texts you needed if you went over 160 characters. when i switched to the curve it was my first beef, but i try to look past it. and yes i use it as my only phone with no problems.
    09-18-08 12:47 PM
    Nope, phones:

Curve - VZW
    Voyager - VZW
    Home VoIP Service
    MagicJack - (Backup for Home VoIP service and traveling)
    VoIP soft phone for work
    09-18-08 12:53 PM
    What is this "other phone" you speak of?
    09-18-08 12:57 PM
    That I use, yes. I have a Blackjack unlocked for Tmobile, but I only use it when I am upgrading my OS, or something.
    09-18-08 12:58 PM
    Is the Curve your only phone or do you have a smaller more pocket friendly too? I'm thinking about adding another phone to my plan in order to send longer texts and such. Easier text messaging, and picture messaging. As well as more pocket friendly.

Your thoughts???
    I only have the Curve, I really do not think there is a need for another phone, and I'm with ofhill74 I do not even have a home phone either, me personally of course unless you use it for business, I think is a waste of money to carry more than one phone, I seen a guy with 3 cell phones one day, and I'm like wow that must be very annoying to carry that many cell phones, making sure you charge them at night, its just to much for me, and anyways your Curve can do pretty much everything why waste your money to invest in another cell phone, when you can just send your text then finish it with a second text.
    09-18-08 01:12 PM
    i switched from the motoq 9c which automatically made two, three or however many texts you needed if you went over 160 characters. when i switched to the curve it was my first beef, but i try to look past it. and yes i use it as my only phone with no problems.
    Send a long message as a MMS without any attachments then you're golden. Why would you need 2 phones? SMS, MMS, email, vids, photos, music all on the Curve. What more do you want? Mobile waffles???
    09-18-08 06:35 PM
    What more do you want? Mobile waffles???
    Haha so true! curve is only phone here! thanks for the laugh
    09-18-08 08:11 PM
    I use my BB as my main point of contact (business or personal). I work in emergency services and they give me a sprint/nextel (they like to push to talk feature). But because of the low signal in the area that I work everyone just calls me on my BB.
    09-18-08 10:17 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD