My new 8330 curve will be arriving hopefully tomorrow through verizon wireless. Are there any must have updates or downloads i will need to perfom to bring the phone up to spec or will it come good as is? Any help and info would be greatly appreciated. I want to make sure my baby will be running at its max potential. thanks
    08-25-08 11:58 AM
    It will be running just fine out of the box. If you know your device well, you can upgrade to 4.5 here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=53359

And everyone has their favorite apps for different reasons, so you'll have to search around for which ones you want to download.
    08-25-08 12:01 PM
    I would say first get to know your BB , get familiar with it. Then get a media card to store pictures, videos, music etc. Then get a case to protect the screen.You can also read this:
    First Ten Things You Should Do With Your New BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    The BB 101 lectures are really helpful:
    BlackBerry 101 | CrackBerry.com
    When you get familiar with your BB start checking for apps, ringtones, themes, wallpapers etc to personalize your Berry! Hope this help.
    08-25-08 12:08 PM
    1st 10 things to do sounds like a good starting point. cover and sd card also good suggestion. thanks
    08-25-08 12:44 PM
    08-25-08 12:46 PM
    All the advice above mine is excellent. Do read through the
    101 Lecture in my signature. That will also help get you on your way

Welcome to CrackBerry.com
    08-25-08 12:48 PM
    I like the Blackberry 101 lecture series - the link is in my signature.
    08-25-08 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD