I am looking at the features of both and don't see a major difference. I know some crackberry Jedi on here would love to correct my ignorance. Please educate me if you dont mind.....I,m sticking with my Curve by the way until A. I get and Ipod Touch or B. Iphone comes to Sprint
    07-13-09 01:19 AM
    one major difference is rev A data speed which should make sprint TV more usable. 16gb capability for the micro sd. Sounds like better battery time. better screen, better keyboard. presumably better response. gsm capability when outside home market.

other than that, not much difference.
    07-13-09 01:27 AM
    one major difference is rev A data speed which should make sprint TV more usable. Its fast enough as is though?16gb capability for the micro sdWho would put 16gb worth or anything on a Blackberry lol. Sounds like better battery timeIts got a great battery as is. better screen,Looks the exact same way, Is it touch screen or something? better keyboard??? its got a great response already. presumably better response. gsm capability when outside home market.If I,m i,m on a trip outside of USA my phone needs to stay at home

other than that, not much difference.Sounds like I need to stick with the Curve. Its stood the test of time
    See my response if Red
    07-13-09 01:35 AM
    hey if you are satisfied with your curve great. Sounds like there is no reason to change.
    I need faster speed, I use the data pretty heavy. Sprint TV is marginal at Rev0. I also tether my curve to my pc to use the data connection, again higher speed would be nice. I travel outside the US, I take my phone with me. my curve was useless outside the US. but with the Tour, I can use a sim card from the local network and be able to make cheap calls.
    IMO the battery time on the curve was too short. I found myself needing to charge half way through the day, I ended up buying an extended battery for 50 bucks. The new screen is higher resolution. I often get frustrated with my curves response, it lags sometimes when I am pressing a button or typing quickly. I have 8gb sd card in my blackberry, I would love to have 16, I have plenty of things to fill it up with LOL.

Also the camera is higher resolution, but you probably dont need that either. I am sure my Tour will stand the test of time as well.

Cheers,
    07-13-09 01:44 AM
    I have a 16 gig card in my curve.
    07-13-09 01:52 AM
    If you never plan on travelling internationally anytime soon and are happy with the curve then your analysis is right.. other than the sim slot, the tour is just a bit better all around.. better screen, faster processor, rev A.. certainly not worth breaking a contract for..
    07-13-09 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD