Hi everyone,

Have had my pearl now for about 14 months now and fancy a change. I've taken a liking to the curve and can't decide to swop or not.

What has the curve got over the pearl ?

A lot of people say that the full keyboard is really handy, but is there any other differences between them other than the size ?

Thanks in advance,

JP

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-08 01:53 AM
    I had a Pearl for about a year before I got my curve. First off, I like them both. The downside to the Pearl for me was a combo of two things:

the autotext function screwed me over more times than I could count, and
    the size of the screen

I must admit, I was pretty impressed when the autotext function started learning acronyms from my job though.
    06-05-08 07:51 AM
    06-05-08 08:03 AM
    I had a Pearl for a little over 6 months, then upgraded to a Curve, no regrets. Like the keyboard much better, bigger screen w/o being that much bigger or heavier...IMO.
    06-05-08 08:07 AM
    I had a pearl 8100 for just over a year and then upgraded to a curve 8320. I really like the larger screen and full keyboard. If you send many emails or texts in a day then you will love the full keyboard. If you want to use it for more of a phone then the pearl will do you just fine.
    06-05-08 08:22 AM
    Had a pearl for about a month or two, then I went and swapped it back in for an 8320, there's not much difference, but if it were me, I'd swap all over again...
    Oh ya the only difference between the two is size. Curves got a bigger screen and keyboard, and the pearl's autotext or whatever its caled, is pretty handy, but kind of annoying when you spell words like "see", because it changes to "are". Also"dude" would chang to "fife". That was annoying, but that's it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-08 08:23 AM
    It's an upgrade, can't go wrong with an upgrade.
    06-05-08 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD