i just got the curve 8310 from att but im wondering if i sould have waited and just got the bold when it comes out
    05-18-08 11:20 AM
    I think you should have waited!!!
    05-18-08 11:29 AM
    Psh I love my curve too much to give it up for the bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-08 11:35 AM
    I think you should have waited!!!
    I agree with Crackhead above

since you only gonna enjoy it for 2 more months or maybe less, then the remorse may start kick in.

The rest of us, we are too far gone,....
    Save yourself Lad,.........

Right Crackberryhead and MadisonFaye?
    Last edited by Optimus_Prime; 05-18-08 at 12:08 PM. Reason: more
    05-18-08 12:07 PM
    I am hoping Rogers has their UMA infrastructure in place for the release of Bold.

I would scoop one up in a heartbeat and keep my trusty Gold Curve for backup and testing.
    05-18-08 12:09 PM
    i just bought the 8310 as well, and i love it! call me crazy (im sure everyone will) but right now i am liking the look of the 8310 over the 9000... thats just me though, and i love my curve, i dont need to upgrade so quickly, i dont need everything that the 9000 has!
    05-18-08 12:31 PM
    i just bought the 8310 as well, and i love it! call me crazy (im sure everyone will) but right now i am liking the look of the 8310 over the 9000... thats just me though, and i love my curve, i don't need to upgrade so quickly, i don't need everything that the 9000 has!

That's going to be my dilemna. I would like to see how my curve responds to the "actual" OS upgrade without all of the documented beta issues. Then, when I can't stand it no more, I'll upgrade to the Bold. I might make it a week or two. But, I'll take it one day at a time
    05-18-08 01:07 PM
    To me, I find the Curve fits my bill much better. I don't need WiFi or a larger screen. I prefer the size. The Bold I'd too large for my liking. Plus, being on Verizon, I'm pretty much stuck with a Curve as the Bold isn't out until at least September.

05-18-08 02:30 PM
    I got my Curve the day it came out on Verizon and I couldn't be happier. The Bold can wait for me.

05-18-08 03:01 PM
    I have the Curve and love it but with the BOLD coming to At&t in July, I would wait 2 more months and get it. The BOLD is going to be sweet!
    05-18-08 03:04 PM
    I think by the pictures the curve has a nicer size to it.
    05-18-08 05:18 PM
    i prefer the keyboard a lot more on te curve than the bold, and the bold looks too professional for me, theurve is more laid back. the curve looks better overall than the bold.
    05-18-08 05:35 PM
    I just got my 8330 last week but I would trade up in a heartbeat for a Bold

05-18-08 05:41 PM
    You should have waited. The bold is a whole new beast. Very well built and 3G. Once you see it you will know.
    05-18-08 05:51 PM
    All on you...

I bought a third Curve knowing that the Bold was coming out.
    05-18-08 05:58 PM
    Got my curve just a couple of weeks ago knowing the Bold was coming out and am pretty sure I won't regret it. Sure the 3G vs Edge is a big thing but I'm happy with Edge and I don't need a higher rez screen and I don't need the wifi just my GPS so the curve fits me just fine.
    05-19-08 12:21 AM
    Right now, i think i can wait for the BOLD. With the help of my freedom keychain (gps), built in WiFi / UMA, and 4GB memory card, I am more than happy with my 8320 Curve. Besides the fact that i just got the curve in October and would have to pay the out of contract price for the BOLD, i am more than happy with the Curve. Minus the 1GB on board mem and the 3G access (that T-mobile doesn't have fully operational) i am not that anxious to just abandon my curve. I will be even happier once the new OS comes. Last but not least, couple the Curve with the very good looking BOLD themes that are coming out, and i am BASICALLY WALKING AROUND WITH A BOLD RIGHT NOW!!! LOL
    05-19-08 01:17 AM
    I just got my Red Curve a few weeks ago. I paid full price for it as a non-contract extension upgrade (or whatever AT&T calls it) because I didn't want to wait until the end of my current contract to get a new BB (I had a 7130c). I really like the features on the Curve and love that crimson red color! I think I can hold out for a while before I even consider getting the Bold. I especially want to wait to see if RIM starts making them in other colors besides black.
    05-19-08 02:10 AM
    I got my Curve the day it came out on Verizon and I couldn't be happier. The Bold can wait for me.

Ditto. Just happy enough with my new Curve 8330.

Plus, being a former Treo owner, the only worthy upgrade for me is a BB that has a touchscreen + QWERTY keyboard. Surprised that BB doesn't have this already, really.
    Last edited by butcherbird; 05-19-08 at 03:27 AM.
    05-19-08 03:13 AM
    get bold and throw a curve!
    05-19-08 03:17 AM
    I would never cheat on my Curve with a Bold
    05-19-08 11:44 AM
    I just got my Red Curve a few weeks ago. I paid full price for it as a non-contract extension upgrade (or whatever AT&T calls it) because I didn't want to wait until the end of my current contract to get a new BB (I had a 7130c). I really like the features on the Curve and love that crimson red color! I think I can hold out for a while before I even consider getting the Bold. I especially want to wait to see if RIM starts making them in other colors besides black.
    From the Press Release on RIM's site

CONVENIENT ACCESSORIES
    The BlackBerry Bold smartphone comes with a variety of convenient accessories including a stereo headset, travel charger, carrying case or sleeve and USB cable. Users will also be able to personalize their BlackBerry Bold smartphone by purchasing replaceable leather-like backplates that come in a range of colors. The removable / rechargeable 1500 mAhr battery provides multi-hour usage with a target talk time of approximately 5 hours and 13 days standby time.
    06-13-08 04:00 PM
    I think the Bold looks like the Moto Q 9m too much. I'm not too crazy about it. Am I just high?

06-13-08 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD