Every Curve I ever order, the trackball feels rough like there's sand in it, and I gotta spin the ball like 10 times to move a small amount.

On the 8800's, the trackball moves very smoothly and the smallest movement moves whatever I am doing on the screen very quickly..

Is there a way to make the scrolling of the trackball more sensitive? or did they design the trackball on the curve that poorly?
    05-07-08 05:24 PM
    You can adjust trackball sensitivity by going to Options -> Screen/Keyboard and scroll down for sensitivity.
    05-07-08 05:27 PM
    Adjusting the sensitivity will help you out in your case, but the it will not elminate the rough sound that the curve makes. I also own a 8830 and it is very quiet and smooth. Dosen't affect the performace of the curve so no worries.
    05-07-08 07:07 PM
    you can turn off the audible roll
    05-07-08 07:22 PM
    See, I thought that about the pearl! My curve doesn't have the rough fealing but every pearl I've ever used does that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-08 07:34 PM
    that rough feeling bugs me.. if feels like i've got sand below the trackball.. ah well... at least it's new and works..
    05-07-08 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD