Anyone else have an issue with their curve where you bump the right side side of the phone and the phone resets? Sometimes it happens when you barely tap it sometimes it takes a little harder, either way its annoying
    10-17-08 09:23 AM
    Sounds like a short in the battery connection. You may have to ship it off to get it fixed.
    10-17-08 09:25 AM
    Mine has done that a couple times. Weird since it is only a month old.
    10-17-08 09:32 AM
    If the phone is still under warranty, I would send it back for a replacement. I just had to do that with my 8310 because it would reboot while I was talking on the phone. The process was painless. AT&T sent me a replacement phone - I switched all the software over and shipped the original phone back. Everything was paid for, even the shipping.

Re-setting with just a small bump is not normal.
    10-17-08 09:40 AM
    Mine has done that a couple times. Weird since it is only a month old.
    Ya mine is about a month and a half old. Ive dropped it hard a few times on the ground and nothing, but a slight bump resets.
    10-17-08 09:45 AM
    If the phone is still under warranty, I would send it back for a replacement. I just had to do that with my 8310 because it would reboot while I was talking on the phone. The process was painless. AT&T sent me a replacement phone - I switched all the software over and shipped the original phone back. Everything was paid for, even the shipping.

Re-setting with just a small bump is not normal.
    I think I will ship it off and get another one.

thanks
    10-17-08 09:47 AM
    Same thing with my phone.. sometimes it takes a light bump, other times it takes a little more.. but it's always unexpected.. It's been pretty good lately though
    10-19-08 02:33 AM
    Anyone else have an issue with their curve where you bump the right side side of the phone and the phone resets? Sometimes it happens when you barely tap it sometimes it takes a little harder, either way its annoying
    I made a post about this somehwere else.

I think there may have been a bad batch of curves. I too had this same exact problem. I work for radioshack so I tested a brand new phone with the battery covers removed. My phone (which was doing EXACTLY what you said) the battery would FLY out when shaken. The new phone the battery would stay in tact! I was soo annoyed it seemed as if I received a bad curve! Why me? I love my new phone! Why? I just downloaded new themes! I just upgraded to 4.7!! I just put the curve my enterprise server for work! I switched it out and had to do all of this stuff all over again!!!!! I am still waiting to be put back on the enterprise. Should take effect tomorrow!

Try doing what I did with the battery door off, see what happens.
    Anyways, I recommend going into a sprint store and getting a new phone asap! I would love to see what the results are from this.
    10-19-08 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD