Does anyone know if I can buy a new shell for the curve. Not a case or protective thing but the actual original sides front and back of the phone, I dropped it last night and it got pretty scratched up and I want to replace all the scratches with a new shell.
    06-01-08 11:12 AM
    Hey..

I just got one for my 8320 @ NATIONWIDE NETWORK CELLULAR (Google it).

You can expect to pay $45-50 for ALL of the pieces depending on which color, plus the T5 & T6 screwdrivers (which are necessary). They have all of the carriers in multiple colors so its cool to change the color of the BB. It took me about 30 minutes to make it 100% perfect... meaning sealed tight/firmly.

Its easy to do, just type it in youtube "8320 assembly/disassembly."

Hope this helps...
    06-01-08 12:17 PM
    Look on ebay in cell phone accessories they tend to have them all the time.
    06-01-08 12:20 PM
    I just sold one on ebay....have another for sale...its the original curve color, silver...it was on ebay and didn't sell, ended last night.

Ebay name: anthonyjr921

Send me an PM...I have a brand new front, battery cover and removal tools, plus I can point you to a youtube video for instructions on how to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 12:36 PM
    Never thought about doing this...interesting...
    06-01-08 12:42 PM
    yeah i heard you can't use the other curve cases you have to use the 8330 and don't have one yet, i checked because i wanted to send the shell to colorwarepc and still keep mines just in case i have to return it so i guess i have to wait.
    06-01-08 10:35 PM
    Wow, Colorware sure does charge a arm and an leg!
    06-01-08 11:18 PM
    YEP..8330 shell is slightly different so beware...im changing mine to silver whenever they become available
    06-02-08 08:56 AM
    Yea, I want a verzion color on my sprint curve, but colorware charges 99 dollars! I also have to send it in, no way, I can do this myself.
    06-20-08 03:47 PM
    Wow, Colorware sure does charge a arm and an leg!

Totally worth it! I had my wifes BBerry done by them and they did fantastic work. It did take about 3 weeks to get it back but totally worth the wait. The phone looks brand new and they cleaned it very well.
    06-20-08 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD