I tried searching around for a basic tutorial for recommendations for the BB setttings. I'm trying to learn how I should set up the nitty gritty settings such as firewall, permissions, content compression, content protection (don't even know what this means). Don't really have a clue as far as the application permissions either. Any tutorials or postings that anyone has found about this? Thanks.
    05-10-09 11:01 AM
    I guess the question that I have for you is, why do you need to change any of the default settings?

Phones out of the box are set-up to give you all the permissions you need to protect you, as well as offer your full functionality of your phone.

NOW, if you are looking to do something more specific, I may be able to step you through some things, or give you a private tutorial.
    05-10-09 11:04 AM
    Well, I just want to make sure everything is kosher concerning security. There is nothing specific that I am trying to do, but I just want to make sure I have all the appropriate settings for everyday normal use.
    05-10-09 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD