So I went to an outdoor concert last night, and it rained. I thought I had covered the bag where my BB was, but water was still dripping in . Was fine on the way home, but later buttons were all confused (push the BB key and it went to my phone screen). Took out the battery and let it dry overnight. This morning as soon as I pop the battery back in, it starts to vibrate and won't stop. Everything else is normal except for this.
    Is there some solution, or should I just do one last backup and take advantage of my AT&T upgrade?
    07-17-10 09:44 AM
    Once an electric current goes through a wet phone it's pretty much done. I'd go with the upgrade.
    07-19-10 08:04 AM
    The curve is pretty resilient, even after it gets wet. You probably just didn't give enough time for it to dry out. Mine's been wet several times, even with the exact same problem you are experiencing.

Try the rice in a bowl trick, or you can just take the battery out again and let it sit in the sun for an afternoon, which should give it enough heat to dry out, but not too much to damage it.

One time after it got wet, I just stuck it on a ceramic plate in the oven on the lowest heat setting with the door cracked and it was fine even after that.
    07-19-10 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD