I have had allot of problems out of my 2 phones both are 8330 curves I have had allot pof problems with freezing up and reboting itself during call 1 I have replaced 4 times with the same model the second 3 times I've tried everything I just want a diff model what can I do
    06-16-09 06:04 PM
    Have you spoken to verizon about possibly switching your device through the MULTI-FRU program? Have you called verizon after each issue? Have you tried wiping the device and reinstalling the OS?

Just a few things you might want to try/answer to allow us to help you more.

Thanks!
    06-16-09 06:16 PM
    Are you using the same battery in all the phones? Sometimes they send you a replacement phone, but you have to use the original battery.

The battery could be bad, and not supplying enough current to keep the phone going during the call. The radio transmitter is power intensive and puts a current demand on the battery. Plug your BB into a charger and make some calls. If it's the battery, then the BB won't reboot while it is on the charger. You may just need a replacement battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD