ok guys i am SICK & TIRED of people charging 80+ dollars to flash a damn phone...ok so i got to the point where i have decided to collect data(with you guys help!) so i can flash my curve to metro PCS.this is my second blackberry curve and i had my first one flashed by a guy whos office was smaller than my closet...he did it in a matter of an hour or two..it went easy and smooth,he picked up the phone a couple of times and was able to flash it ,now ive got this QPST software and was playing with it and have also heard of people being able to flash the phone to metroPCS with that software...now besides having the software a bit of knowdlege what alse is needed to complete the flash? i am at zero clues on how to flash it besides uploading the "Flash file" to the phone..

1) where can we get the "Flash File"
    2) what else do we need in order to have a flashed phone succesful
    3)where do we get more info?

PLEASE!!! PLEASE GUYS! bare with me and lets accomplish this and do the good for people that cant affort to have the phone flash due to money circumstances but if it was possible for him it can be possible for us aswell!! lets start this topic running with good stuff!
    THIS IS A CALL FOR ALL BLACKBERRY ADDICTS!
    there is nothing impossible we can make this happen very easily.lets bring some info to this thread guys!
    Last edited by BMWe30; 08-03-10 at 09:38 PM.
    08-03-10 09:35 PM
    The information you want is readily available in a Google search. Here is one link MetroPCS. Flashing is not difficult, the hard part is getting the ESN on MetroPCS's system.
    08-04-10 07:28 AM
    To be honest ive been serching for a day with no clear results...now the whole point of this thread to have all the nessesary info in this thread so its more clear for other users to get info,my google pulls up more data on crackberry.com/forums than any other forums such as howardforums so i think it will be easier for other people to get the info nessesary to complete the flash instead of going from page to page.
    08-04-10 06:37 PM
    im having a big problem here...I have QPST software i have the blackberry desktop manager open...i open QPST configuration it detects the phone...then i click on service programming then Read from phone and for the verizon blackberry should be SIX ZEROS ok well click ok then it said i have entered an invaliv serivce programming code (SPC) nowWTF...how do i get pass that?
    08-04-10 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD