no problems at all with my curve and then yesterday all of a sudden everything I view on the camera has the blue tint to it. All of the whites are kind of yellow. And I can't save photos - it just makes an image holder icon that I can't open. I've done a soft reset but no help! Am I going to have to replace this?

thanks
    02-16-08 06:53 PM
    My pearl did the same thing, except it had a pinkish tint! try a battery pull! mine went away after a couple days though!
    good luck!
    02-16-08 06:59 PM
    pull the battery, and check your setting one of them has a blue cast to it.
    02-16-08 10:18 PM
    Also check the lens. Clean it with a cotton bud, and then try again...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-08 10:31 PM
    I have the same problem, and it's been this way for months. When I select camera, the screen shows a blue-tinged view - and when I take the photo, the photo taken appears "black" (with a little X in a square in the top left corner). It seems like it is stuck on the "incandescent" setting - but if this is the case, the photo doesn't seem to "save" properly either.

I have changed all the Camera Options numerous times, and removed the battery multiple times as well. No luck so far. Any ideas? It's really driving me crazy! And I'm living out of the country, so T-Mobile repair is out of the question.
    03-05-08 07:50 AM
    mine was under warranty so they replaced it quickly
    03-05-08 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD