Maybe someone can help me. I tried another board and it seems no one knows my problem. I have the 8300. My camera always worked fine. All of a sudden it doesn't work. U snap a pic and it makes the shutter sound. Except before after snapping you got the lower left side options to save or delete or add to pictures etc. Now that isn't an option. U snap, hear the shutter and that's it. It saves the pic as nothing. U click on it n it shows a ****e box with red X. Tried reloading phone, battery pull. Connecting to pc. Still the same. I've had the phone for 6 months and last week I was taking pics just fine. I think I may have messed with settings by accident and now I can not find how to fix it. Help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-07 12:30 PM
    When you say "reloading phone" are you referring to reloading the OS?
    12-16-07 12:36 PM
    I know we say this a lot...

But, try a battery pull. Also, how much memory is left? Are you saving to a memory card, or the memory in the device?
    12-16-07 12:42 PM
    I know we say this a lot...

But, try a battery pull. Also, how much memory is left? Are you saving to a memory card, or the memory in the device?
    I know eh?...but thats one of the things I love about BB, for the most part a battery pull or reload of the OS fixes everything lol.
    12-16-07 12:47 PM
    Yup. Reloaded OS. Battery pulls galore. Resent service books. Did the alt lglg trick. All of it! I tried saving to both device and media card. Its weird because it trys to save the pic but it saves it blank. Tried renaming pics, checking on pc. Nothing! It snaps blanks. it happend before and a battery pull fixed it. Now that won't work anymore. It feels like I have some setting issue that won't let me save the pic image. Just the white background with red x.
    12-17-07 01:45 AM
    Forgot to answer the memory ?? I never go below 25000000 bytes. I keep a clean memory at all times. Learned that the hard way when I was new and had deleted messages and phone logs all the time!! Lol
    12-17-07 01:49 AM
    just offtrack a bit, but why do ppl keep saying ' BATTERY PULL'? I thought ALT + CAPS + DEL does the same thing. Why would you want to open the back cover, pull the battery out, wait a few seconds, reinsert the battery, close the cover ? Pressing 3 buttons seems easier to me
    12-18-07 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD