Hi all,

I'm new to the curve and I think i may have found a bug related to the birthdays in contact list syncing to the calendar.

When I enter a contact's birthday on the list, it would first show up on the calendar like how it's supposed to be. But then after a few minutes the entry gets deleted from the calendar.

Thsi happens to ALL the birthdays of everyone on my contacts list.

I have tried syncing it with my Outlook but it didnt work and also clearing the cache of my calendar, but that didnt work too.

I don't know what else to do now. Thanks!!!
    07-15-08 03:57 PM
    this works just fine on mine...
    07-15-08 04:22 PM
    How do you add a birthday??

I checked and can't find any b-day options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 09:28 PM
    In your address book
    07-16-08 09:31 PM
    hmmm idk works ok on mine
    07-16-08 09:35 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    07-16-08 09:39 PM
    I do not have a deletion problem with birthdays, but I do duplicate. I think I have narrowed this down to having a calendar for each email address.
    07-16-08 09:44 PM
    Hi all,

I'm new to the curve and I think i may have found a bug related to the birthdays in contact list syncing to the calendar.

When I enter a contact's birthday on the list, it would first show up on the calendar like how it's supposed to be. But then after a few minutes the entry gets deleted from the calendar.

Thsi happens to ALL the birthdays of everyone on my contacts list.

I have tried syncing it with my Outlook but it didnt work and also clearing the cache of my calendar, but that didnt work too.

I don't know what else to do now. Thanks!!!

Similarly - all my contacts who have birthdays, that I've transferred from my Palm system, do not automatically appear as a recurring appointment. Even if I delete the birthday and re-add it in their address book entry, it doesn't appear on the calendar.

NEW contacts' birthdays do appear, though.

I don't want to have to re-enter all these entries again! Help!
    08-03-08 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD