View Poll Results: Which Curve is the Best?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll

25 21.19%

57 48.31%

36 30.51%
    I love my 8320
    I guess I'm the only hotspot hound who doesn't drink coffee, though.

LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-07 12:23 AM
    In all seriousness, I went with the 8310 because a) I am on AT&T, and have had great service so far for 6-7 years; b) I wanted something with a QWERTY keyboard, the red looked cool, and GPS was a nice bonus.

Besides, where I am at, a 'hotspot' is the dive where the wimmens ain't too ugly and the beers are cold and cheap And so are the wimmens that ain't too ugly. 'Wi-fi' is used in a sentence thusly: 'Wi-fi ever won that there lottery, I'd buy me a triple-wide dee-luxe mobile home.'
    11-17-07 09:14 AM
    8300....I can't believe I just discovered the joys of BB! I finally like fruit...and I LOVE the 8300.
    Last edited by piercedirish; 11-17-07 at 03:13 PM. Reason: spelling
    11-17-07 03:13 PM
    My thoughts on AT&T�s BlackBerry 8310, and how Wi-Fi simply wasn�t a big deal for me. On AT&T there is no UMA functionality,ur right and it currently can�t tie in with your corporate phone system (Avaya IP Office, Cisco, etc.). The only use of Wi-Fi is for data, like email or web browsing. There�s such a big bottleneck on the device though, that I figured Wi-Fi would certainly not be as fast as everyone had hoped,that it would be, Wi-Fi on a BlackBerry was a godsend. Well friends, I hate to say it, but I was kind of right. Wi-Fi browsing simply doesn�t cut it. The tmo's device is so underpowered that it can�t really handle and process the speeds that we have hoped for.I have both (red)bb 8310&and tmo curve and have tested the speeds Wifi is not that much faster! Feel free to do the same speeds at home and what you get! So I have to go with AT&T red is waaaay slicker! Is slicker a word??
    Appreciate the review! I dont get to many wifi spots (None) and when at home I am on the PC no need for that finction there... Wanted the GPS function, so I chose the curve. Being a loyal AT&T user, probably did not have a choice of the 8320?
    12-15-07 07:10 AM
    Well I think the Crackberrys have spoken and the 8320 is the Champion!!!!
    12-15-07 09:51 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD