Any idea why my address is book is not updating itself with Outlook?Email is working is just fine but my contacts are not playing along.
    09-24-07 10:02 AM
    Any idea why my address is book is not updating itself with Outlook?Email is working is just fine but my contacts are not playing along.
    having the same issue. any help would be greatly appreciated!
    09-24-07 12:12 PM
    Are you on a BES server? If so what version of BES and Exchange?
    09-24-07 12:14 PM
    I am on the latest virsion of Exchange.
    09-24-07 12:22 PM
    I'm going to assume that it's Exchange 2007 then. What version of BES are you on and has your BES Admin tried to resend your service books? If your not on a BES then don't even try because it won't work using BIS and OWA.
    09-24-07 12:32 PM
    I am just the end user and dont know anything about the service books. What I do know is that when I make changes to my outlook contacts on my computer that the changes do not transfer to my handheld, and visa versa
    09-24-07 12:53 PM
    Talk to your IT Group and have them look at it then. Unless your on a BES server then your contacts and calender aren't going to sync OTA. The only way for you to sync them is using Desktop Manager and syncing it that way.
    09-24-07 12:58 PM
    I will ask them. My assuption is that we are on a BES server because my calendar sync's without any problems. Do think it is fair to assume so?
    09-24-07 01:14 PM
    If your calender syncs OTA then it's fair to assume your on a BES but this issue your having is one that your BES Admin has to address and fix.
    09-24-07 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD