My Curve stopped reading its media card. It worked perfectly, then stopped reading it. The card works perfectly in other Curves and in my laptop but just not in my Curve so I know it's not the card's fault. I have tried pulling and re-inserting the card, wiping and reloading the entire unit, bending the contacts out for the card, re-formatting the card..... nothing. Anyone got any ideas?

Jeff
    04-21-10 12:32 AM
    i had a similar problem when my curve would not let me use the Memory card. Seems that during un-locking a phone, one is unable to use a memory card. I did some googling n found out a software that restores media read capabilities. Sorry i forgot what it was called tho. let me see if i can re-locate it on another pc of mine
    04-21-10 03:23 AM
    Have you enabled mass media storage from the settings of your BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 07:01 PM
    i had a similar problem when my curve would not let me use the Memory card. Seems that during un-locking a phone, one is unable to use a memory card. I did some googling n found out a software that restores media read capabilities. Sorry i forgot what it was called tho. let me see if i can re-locate it on another pc of mine
    My 8320 is unlocked, and I've never had any issues with my media card.
    04-22-10 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD