Curve 8330 on Verizon not receiving Emails emergency lol.
    I also am not downloading mms I receive them but they do onot download even if I do it manually. I am not sending or receiving emails either. My data is working because I am posting this on my blackberry. I am sorry if this has been posted before but I need help and I am at school so I can't call verizon cs. Help plz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 11:17 AM
    First off, why can't you call verizon cs? Secondly, have you tried resending your service books?
    12-08-09 11:30 AM
    First off, why can't you call verizon cs? Secondly, have you tried resending your service books?
    I can't cause I am at school lol and yes I have resent my service books

12-08-09 11:54 AM
    Battery pull is your friend.

12-08-09 01:20 PM
    What does this have to do with an emergency?
    12-08-09 05:05 PM
    What does this have to do with an emergency?
    I am not getting any of my normal 60-80 emails today that's what it has to do with an emergency lol

12-09-09 09:10 AM
    I got it guys my service books were gone os 5.0 qwerk I guess.
    I resent my email books from bis and registered HRT no avail.
    Battery pull and sb's again and voila ! It works btw os 5.0.0.230 for 8330 is cool but browser sucks bolt is much better

12-09-09 09:13 AM
    um ok.....if service books have been resent, and battery pull tried, maybe try logging into your BIS and see if you can resend the books from there. does your phone say 1xev or 1XEV? does the browser work? is your data turned off? maybe verizon shut your service off or theres a outtage in your area. by the sound of it, i wouldnt be surprised if you have no network coverage mr emergency emergency.
    12-09-09 09:13 AM
    um ok.....if service books have been resent, and battery pull tried, maybe try logging into your BIS and see if you can resend the books from there. does your phone say 1xev or 1XEV? does the browser work? is your data turned off? maybe verizon shut your service off or theres a outtage in your area. by the sound of it, i wouldnt be surprised if you have no network coverage mr emergency emergency.
    Don't be mislead people I know what I am talking about I do not make these simple mistakes and it is an emergency when you use a crackberry for business and not play as I said before I get 60-80 emails a day some personal a lot of business. I finally got it as said before when I installed an os it has an email sb I had to delete it and go to the bis and resend them and then I wasn't receiving sb's and had to do a battery pull instead of using quickpull
    Mr.I might as well get a play phone at the dollar store cause that's all I use it for.

12-09-09 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD