I recently hooked up my Curve 8330 to my Outlook calendar and it looks like I keep getting glitches in syncing my appointments. All of my appointments show up on the Blackberry but whenever I get an updated appointment from the Outlook on my computer, my Blackberry shows both the old appointment and the new appointment on the calendar.

Is there some sort of setting that I am missing that ensures that the calendar syncs with all updates?
    05-27-08 09:14 AM
    I'm having a slightly different problem. Basically I synched all my calendar appts to my blackberry and it unintentionally deleted all my appts from my outlook.

I want a way to put my calendar appts back from the bberry to outlook and ensure that future synchs only copy the appts to the bberry, not delete them.

Any help?
    06-09-08 09:27 PM
    The items that were deleted are in your "deleted items" folder in outlook. simply drag them and drop them back into outlook. as far as the sync issur, I am still having the same issues.
    10-21-08 11:36 AM
    I have the BlackBerry Curve 8330...All of my icons disappeared and it will not allow me to use the blackberry button or see any icons...how do i get them back??
    11-15-09 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD