Hi all,

I just got a curve 8330 from telus for my wife. I also have Bold for myself and in Bold when i press and hold Q, it changes the profile from Normal to Vibrate. How ever when i press and hold Q in curve its just asking me assign a new speed dial. So i went to the speed dial and noticed there is no way to add " Change profile to vibrate" in the speed dial ( In bold speed dial it says "Change profile to vibrate" next to Q. Can anyone help me on this

Also does any one know why there is a "phone sound icon" on top the $ key in the keyboard ?? what is the purpose of it ???
    07-25-09 11:25 PM
    Hi all,

Also does any one know why there is a "phone sound icon" on top the $ key in the keyboard ?? what is the purpose of it ???
    The Speaker on top of the $ key is to turn on Speaker Phone.
    07-26-09 12:54 AM
    thanks .. seems u have the exact phone from telus .. so do u know how ur changing ur profiles quickly ?? i know one way is to press F which will take u to profile and then u change but i am looking for Q to change the profile to vibrate ..

thanks ..
    07-26-09 01:25 AM
    Holding down Q to change to Vibrate doesn't work on the Curve. Perhaps this feature was added to the OS the Bold runs under.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 01:36 AM
    Yes, there is no similar function on the Curve. The closest you can get is pressing F and manually changing the profile.

Or you can get the third party application named Profiler to automatically change the profile at the times you set.
    07-26-09 06:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD