Hi Just got the new curve BB LOVE IT!!... I've been using a Palm for years and still adjusting.... still have a few questions...

1. I'm using outlook to synch my calender and address book (first time using outlook too!) All the info have synched on my PC...When I add new contacts, or add new events in my calender on my PC, does all that info go to my BB when I synch? and does the reverse happen too?? I tried it in my contacts but things remained the same on the BB? Is there a setting I'm missing.

2. A friend bought a BB and out of the box his ICONS on the screen were different, had a switch to power off! Canthe icons be changed He has the a curve also.

3. Calender?? the palm seemed like it had more options ( color coded events etc). When I color code in outlook will it be the same on the bb when synched?? Is there a better 3rd party calender google?? It real important for my to color all my catergories (I guess it's a PALM thing?!@)

4. wireless synching via bluetooth?? Can someone explain that...

Overall great machine!!! I didn't realize there were so many options and accessories....The Verizon store barely had a case for me!!!

Thanks all looking forward to reading some responses..
    07-13-08 06:51 AM
    Welcome to CB!

1. Yes the address book can sync both ways. You need to access the Synconization tab and click on Configuration to change the settings.

2. You can move the icons by clicking on them, pressing the menu key (the one lft of the trackball), and dragging them where you want. You can also hide them, by checking - Hide, and unchecking - Show All. If you cannot find one, check - Show All.

3. Color coding is not an option with the BB calendar. You might research the Google one, I am not familiar with it.
    07-13-08 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD