I'll get texts up to 30 minutes late, and they'll all just flood in at the same time. My girlfriend will call, I'll answer, and she'll say she's called me 5 or more times in a row, but I never recieved the calls. How can I fix this?
    01-18-10 04:48 PM
    on sprint if you call *228 doesnt it update your device roaming capabilities. would recommend you starting with that. battery pulls are always recommended. let us know how either of the too helped if they did.
    01-18-10 04:53 PM
    on sprint if you call *228 doesnt it update your device roaming capabilities. would recommend you starting with that. battery pulls are always recommended. let us know how either of the too helped if they did.
    It's been an ongoing problem since I've had the phone and I've done multiple battery pulls. Didn't know about *228, trying that now, thanks!
    01-18-10 04:57 PM
    Since I'm on my Berry, I can't see the op's carrier, but assuming Sprint. *228 only works on Verizon phones. You need to call Sprint and tell them to flag your account for a PRL update. I've experienced those same issues before, and it was always just with my friend who was using Verizon though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD