just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. my phone turns off often and shows an hour glass for ever until i take the battery out. even when i place it back in the phone ten min later the hour glass is still there for hours. it does this whenever it wants... so annoying. any have any suggestions to fix this before i go to verizon and have to get yet another phone?

thanks so much!!
    03-15-09 08:24 AM
    WHat is your battery level at - Yes BB devices take a long time to boot. Might seem like 10 minutes. but I doubt it is. Also you mentioned prior replacements, was this for the same issues? if it is then it something you are loading on the device or some corrupt data from a backup restore.

More info for this matter would help. Like applications being run, battery level, etc. Do yu charge you device every night?
    03-15-09 08:35 AM
    actually just had to replace my phone for a broken clip for the battery, so nothing to do with this. i just got the replacement phone and did a restore from the desktop manager. after one day of being fine the phone just started turning off and trying to reboot.
    03-15-09 09:44 AM
    actually just had to replace my phone for a broken clip for the battery, so nothing to do with this. i just got the replacement phone and did a restore from the desktop manager. after one day of being fine the phone just started turning off and trying to reboot.
    Thanks for the update,

Rebooting sounds like you are havng a low memory issue. Make sure all pictures, music, video, etc. are on your SD card. If you have one, if not get one.

Check you memory by going to options>status. you need to have 12 million or more for the deivce to work properly. Also click on memory link my signature for further detials to keep memory free.!
    03-15-09 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD