What do I need to know to load music on my new 8330? Is an 8GB Micro SDHC card what I want to get. Is there anything else I should know? Does it work well? Thanks!
    10-08-09 01:05 PM
    What do I need to know to load music on my new 8330? Is an 8GB Micro SDHC card what I want to get. Is there anything else I should know? Does it work well? Thanks!
    just plug your bb into pc with usb cable and it will prompt you to use mass storage mode. click yes. then just drag all the songs you want to bb music folder
    10-08-09 01:08 PM
    I've got some music on my 1gb memory card on my 8330, and it's really easy to do. You should completely avoid the Roxio Media Manager that is built into some versions of the Desktop Manager software, it's hard to use IMO. Put the card into your BB, power it on, format your media card (Options, Media Card, Format) then plug your BB into your computer using the USB cable provided. You will be prompted on your BB if you want to enter Mass Storage Mode. Select yes, then a window should pop up on your desktop asking you what you would like to do. You're going to want to find the one that says "Open folder to view files" and select that. Open the BlackBerry folder, then Music, then open the folder where you keep all your MP3 files, copy them from there, and paste them into the music folder. You'll be able to access them from your media menu option, under the music heading.

This is how I added the music to my card and it worked like a charm!

Welcome to CB!
    10-08-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD