well this morning i wake up to notice, my phone no longer creeks.. it went back to completely normal i no longer have the issue thats so funny and weird at the same time..
    07-08-08 03:16 PM
    well this morning i wake up to notice, my phone no longer creeks.. it went back to completely normal i no longer have the issue thats so funny and weird at the same time..
    My creaking issues have come and gone as well. Guess its how the phone's parts sit together, and with use the creaking can come and go. Strange...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 03:20 PM
    I noticed that right off when I received my BB and returned because of it. Received the replacement and it does the same. I am curious to know the fix!
    07-08-08 03:28 PM
    I noticed that right off when I received my BB and returned because of it. Received the replacement and it does the same. I am curious to know the fix!
    You can squeeze your fingers along the black sides of the phone to try and get it to seat with the front casing better to stop the creaking. Besides that I have no idea.

07-08-08 03:31 PM
    I had a problem with the right side black rail having a tiny gap on the inside and clicking/creaking when I would grab it. I stuck a tiny piece of thin cardstock in the gap and the creaking stopped.
    07-08-08 03:35 PM
    Well huh. It may not make sense but.. I'm glad your issue was resolved!
    07-08-08 03:36 PM
    Buy a Bold when it comes out...and I may just end up doing that. I love my Curve, but the casing is kinda cheap plastic. Pretty, though.
    07-08-08 03:36 PM
    Buy a Bold when it comes out...and I may just end up doing that. I love my Curve, but the casing is kinda cheap plastic. Pretty, though.
    Who says the bold will have a better build quality? If you look at the blackberrys of years past - is build quality getting progressively better or worse? I'd have to say a little worse (with exceptions of course).

07-08-08 04:49 PM
    I also have the same issue on the same side/area of my 8310. It seems to come and go, i guess depending on the exact fit of the parts at that moment. If i wasnt so ocd about stuff it probably wouldnt bother me.
    08-11-08 01:10 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD