Anyone had any luck finding the housing for the 8330 yet? I haven't found any but I'd really like the black housing the Sprint/Alltel versions have.
    06-25-08 04:31 PM
    I'm looking for 1 too, so i can send to colorware and still have my curve with me. VERIZON is # 1 my friend!
    06-25-08 10:08 PM
    I'm looking for 1 too, so i can send to colorware and still have my curve with me. VERIZON is # 1 my friend!
    I'm not sure if colorware does that... I think they only accept the working device... you can try... tell me how it all turns out, because I would love to do that, but I saw somewhere on these message boards that they won't do it on housing not on a working device
    06-25-08 10:40 PM
    I just dropped mine on the sidewalk today because some stupid ad on my windshield distracted me. Of course, the phone had to land right above the earpiece where the holster does not protect the phone at all. Now I have some battle scars above the earpiece and LED on the silver front housing.

Hopefully some housings will come out soon. I could use some nice titanium housing for my Telus Curve
    07-09-08 01:02 AM
    yeah for real, last night my boyfriend tossed the remote on the floor where my curve was charging and cracked the plastic screen thing. i was so angry i just ripped it off.
    07-24-08 09:42 PM
    yeah for real, last night my boyfriend tossed the remote on the floor where my curve was charging and cracked the plastic screen thing. i was so angry i just ripped it off.
    If you are talking about the LED lens you can order another one here:

BlackBerry 8330 OEM black LCD lens- Mobiado, LG, Tools, NEC, HTC, 3G, Panasonic, Apple, Accessories Store, Acer, Ben
    07-24-08 10:21 PM
    I am soo tempted to take mine apart, mask off the LCD and go nuts with a flecked purple paint and a bunch of clear coat and really have something unique.
    07-24-08 11:07 PM
    I am soo tempted to take mine apart, mask off the LCD and go nuts with a flecked purple paint and a bunch of clear coat and really have something unique.
    I'm painting my Curve this weekend. I'm still fencing on a color though.
    07-25-08 12:00 AM
    I'm painting my Curve this weekend. I'm still fencing on a color though.
    What kind of paint are you using? I'm so depressed by my titanium curve...looks so corporate- and I'm so totally not corporate! I was in Home Depot the other day just kinda looking at spray paint colours and when an associate asked me what kind of paint I was looking for and I told him "to paint my blackberry" he just walked away...

RUDE!
    Last edited by Navan; 07-25-08 at 10:17 AM.
    07-25-08 10:12 AM
    What kind of paint are you using? I'm so depressed by my titanium curve...looks so corporate- and I'm so totally not corporate! I was in Home Depot the other day just kinda looking at spray paint colours and when an associate asked me what kind of paint I was looking for and I told him "to paint my blackberry" he just walked away...

RUDE!
    I'm going to a hobby store to get paint. Its paint made especially for going on plastics, I can't remember the name of it but its the same paint that I used to paint my laptop.
    07-25-08 10:20 AM
    I'm so depressed by my titanium curve...looks so corporate- and I'm so totally not corporate!
    I know what you mean, I work in an office, but it wasn't more than 2 years ago, I had long purple hair, a nose ring and more earrings than most women
    07-31-08 02:45 PM
    Its paint made especially for going on plastics, I can't remember the name of it ...
    Krylon Fusion is one.
    07-31-08 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD