Just a little bit of info i ran into on US Cellular's phone system...it was the listing of two new blackberrys.

Both the 8330 or CDMA Curve with wifi,gps,2.0mp ect.....
    in white and grey

should arive in the next two months knowing usualy lag time.
    02-23-08 10:04 AM
    The 8330 will have gps and camera but not wifi.
    02-23-08 06:34 PM
    WHAT?!?!?!!?!?!!?!? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED LOL... I will definately be getting one no matter what lol.. Do you have a link for this or anything???
    02-23-08 08:40 PM
    I don't have a link yet and wont for a month or so. I just saw it in a internal system as a choice for models...this is not a guarantee but I have not seen a blackberry on that list that wasn't approved durring testing for public release. It usualy takes 30 days to test and approve and then another 2-6 weeks to get them released. expect by mid to late april early may at the latest.
    02-25-08 01:03 PM
    I hate Sprint... **** phones.
    02-25-08 05:05 PM
    Just a little bit of info i ran into on US Cellular's phone system...it was the listing of two new blackberrys.

Both the 8330 or CDMA Curve with wifi,gps,2.0mp ect.....
    in white and grey

should arive in the next two months knowing usualy lag time.
    I just went to US Cellular and the rep told me the Curve was coming the end of May. I'm really excited about this news.
    03-24-08 09:27 PM
    I just went to US Cellular and the rep told me the Curve was coming the end of May. I'm really excited about this news.

that is AWESOME!! I need a job FAST!!!!
    04-05-08 12:50 AM
    The Curve is comming in early May in Silver or Gold
    04-10-08 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD