Ok, so a few days ago, i was sitting on like 40% Battery, and i started filming a video, and my phone shut off, well i pulled the battery, and it came back on saying i had no battery left. Today, it did it again, it was running at like 60% and BAM it did it again. Pulled Battery, shut off half way through bootup, so i hooked it up to a car charger, and again no Battery. Do you guys think its a battery issue or a phone issue? A new battery is no big deal, but a new phone might be lol.
    04-13-09 05:24 PM
    To me it sounds like a battery issue. I would certainly suggest if your going to get a new one get an extended life one. They last alot longer.
    04-13-09 05:35 PM
    sounds like a battery issue. get a new battery. my standard bb battery lasts me a good day, maybe 2. I am on my phone all the time and get lots of messages.
    04-13-09 05:41 PM
    Yea I'll prolly go ahead and do that, i'll get a new trackball while i'm at it, mines starting to get a bit weird on me.
    04-13-09 05:48 PM
    Yeah I take it you have had your BB for awhile? Well things do tend to get worn out.
    04-13-09 09:34 PM
    I have had it almost a year, and I've got one month left on warranty, I'm considering turining it in under warranty, the TMO rep said I could send it in if I want, plus mine is getting all scratched up and dirty, what do u guys thinks?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD