A coworker and I are having some issues with our curve 8320, the phones consistently crash at random times and drop calls for no reasons. We would consider it to be a network issue 'cept her phone is with Telus and mine Rogers.

We have both tried pulling our batteries, doing wireless updates on a regular basis, and full power downs, none of these have helped stop this glitch. Mine completely crashes and will restart and do a security check, hers will crash and sometimes stay off for hours on end...

HELP!
    03-29-09 12:03 PM
    Probably low memory? hit options>status and check the file free. You want at least 12mb or more..... If its not low its possible it could be a battery issue. Post the file free and we will go from there.
    03-29-09 12:05 PM
    This link will probably become useful in the very near future...although I think it's in Tre's sig.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...%27s+file+free
    03-29-09 12:11 PM
    I'm not sure how to convert bytes to mb, but I have 17995962 bytes, and I did recently purchase and install a 2gb mini disc.... but I'm still getting weird crashes... I thought that it could be because when I go to work the phone spends 8hrs in a mobile dead space? so I tend to turn it off there... the constant crashing is still a pain..
    03-29-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD