hey guys i intalled operamini on my phone and it works great... better then the default browser at least but i dont know if its gonna be a problem with the internet usage i shouldnt be charged for using that one right if i have the blackberry personal thing... also i have an htc tilt and if i use that phone sence it has 3g is that a problem?
    07-03-08 06:37 PM
    If you have the unlimited Blackberry data plan, then it doesn't matter which browser you uses.

Not exactly sure what you're asking on the second question, sorry.
    07-03-08 06:48 PM
    I think I need this translated into English........
    07-03-08 08:12 PM
    I think he's asking if he has a bb data plan, and puts the sim into his 3G tilt, will his bb data plan cover his data useage in the 3G phone...

But I could just be way off base

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 11:07 PM
    i cant seem to download certain ringtones to my blackberry curve? any suggestions?
    07-03-08 11:14 PM
    i cant seem to download certain ringtones to my blackberry curve? any suggestions?
    You will receive faster and better responses from the members here I'd you start your own thread to ask your questions.

That being said, where are you attempting to download the ringtones from? Make sure the file format is compatible.

07-04-08 12:46 AM
    yeah thats what i ment to say lol sorry also any tips or things i can do to the bb that would make it better or anything.. so what do u guys think of opera is there something better?
    07-04-08 02:43 AM
    Opera Mini is the best browser I have came across. I haven't dealt with any other browsers myself but users' feedback seems to lean toward Opera. Either way if you have unlimited data for both phones, like the post above said, it won't matter what browser you use.
    07-04-08 06:10 AM
    The BBBrowser in OS 4.5 is better than Opera Mini in my opinion. I actually deleted OM after upgrading.

07-04-08 08:35 AM
    IMO, i like the regular BB browser better than Opera.
    07-04-08 11:33 AM
    I also deleted Opera Mini after upgrading. I love 4.5 now that I got the media card issue handled.
    07-04-08 11:41 AM
    since I am a googler.......I just google it.......easier for me.......
    07-04-08 11:43 AM
    I used Opera Mini on all of my phones until the 4.5 browser was installed then like most others I just deleted OM. Opera Mini is awesome and IMO better than even the updated BB Browser but the difference to me is not worth the extra space OM takes up on my phone.
    07-04-08 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD